Let’s look at your brain.
When you are learning, what do you think is happening in your brain?
Draw a picture of what your neurons are doing!
Take a moment to reflect.
How would learning a new skill make your life better or more interesting? Write it out!
Learning __ would make my life better because __.
Learning __ would make my life more interesting because __ .
Thinky Pinky says: “Learning how to speak French would make my life more interesting because I could visit France and learn about the French culture in the native language. I also really like baguettes and croissants!”
Want to join the conversation?
- I wont to learn how to undertand animals(23 votes)
- What if we told the world the brain was an iPhone app and maybe, just maybe, they would start using it? Just kidding, I though that was funny.(22 votes)
- Isn't your brain like a important part of your whole body(10 votes)
- Does our body move before we even starting to think? Like you're starting to get up and then you say/think you're thirsty?
That has been a question I am trying to find out.(12 votes)
- can it remember anything before the person was born(8 votes)
- You can remember some stuff when you were in the womb if you have a condition called hyperthymesia. You can also remember lots of stuff when you were a baby if you have that condition.(5 votes)
- This is a nice activity and a good way to express your thinking of the world. It's also, in a way, meditative. Khan Academy is a great school/learning website. I actually did a bit of research on Salman Khan, the creator of Khan Academy, and he seems like a very kind and educated man. Yeah, I know that this isn't a question, but I just thought I'd say this to the people at Khan Academy and tell them thank you for this cool website.(11 votes)