- LearnStorm Growth Mindset: Dave Paunesku introduces growth mindset
- LearnStorm Growth Mindset: Dave Paunesku on student self-reflection
- LearnStorm Growth Mindset: Dave Paunesku on teacher modeling of growth mindset
- LearnStorm Growth Mindset: Dave Paunesku on student effort
Dave Paunesku is the founding director the Project for Education Research that Scales (PERTS). PERTS is a Stanford University center is building on Carol Dweck's research on Growth Mindset. The center focuses on bridging the gap between research and practice by translating research findings into practical solutions.
Listen to Dave share ways to cultivate a growth mindset in your classroom..
Want to join the conversation?
- How do we change the mindset of the general public from the idea of wrong is bad and right is good to something of the growth mindset type?
As an adult learner I am faced with the knowledge that asking questions that others perceive as simple shows a weakness in my abilities. This is especially true when asking questions on an open media platform like stack exchange, YouTube, and other sources like forums. This perceived weakness could negatively affect a potential recruiter from hiring me or others asking other rather simple questions or rather frankly being openly wrong.
At least teaching the next generations to embrace the growth mindset is a valiant step in the direction to alleviate this burden on future humanity.(15 votes)
- smajh nhi aya sahi se samjhao(2 votes)