Congratulations you've decrypted the secret code!
The police accepted your information and are now acting on it. Nice sleuthing!
Want to join the conversation?
- I didn't really understand.(46 votes)
- I also didn't understand a single thing.(16 votes)
- Alice and Bob are abusing their educational knowledge on cryptography ;((17 votes)
- I have no idea what this is about(13 votes)
- This is kind of a cliffhanger page. I think Brit Cruise left a cliffhanger because in the discussion pages, everyone has been saying they're still working on the challenge. Therefore, there's no need to put up the end yet.
Later, you'll be able to turn in the criminals who have been writing to each other in code and get a reward!(3 votes)
- I didn't succeed to solve the problem or even get close to it! Please make a detailed help to solve it so we can learn more from it!(12 votes)
- There was not enough information in clue four. Half the images were so close to the paper you could not even see anything(7 votes)
- i hope the rest is as good as the start.This caught my attention.But when it stopped i went crazy.I couldn't believe it .my question is when will the story be over.(6 votes)
- Brit Cruise, could you please help me on Crypto checkpoint 2 and Crypto checkpoint 3? Please I don't understand them.
P.S. I used most of the video's on: https://www.khanacademy.org/computing/computer-science/cryptography like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf9KjCKmDcU.(7 votes)
- checkout the user discussions under clue#4 and 'checkpoint'. Solid info there(0 votes)
- Can there be some way of recognizing those who completed the challenge without any hints? Maybe a Master Cryptographer badge? Or a list of users somewhere?(5 votes)
- If anyone is working on this in 2019, hang in there! I finally figured it out today, using all of the hints and plenty of googling.(5 votes)
- I never decrypted the code. :( so i failed, but it was not my fault; the program does not explain things correctly. Can you fix this for future students?(6 votes)