Big History Project
- Activity: DQ Notebook
- Activity: Big Bang Snap Judgment
- Activity: Vocab Tracking
- What Emerged from the Big Bang?
- Threshold Card: Threshold 1 The Big Bang
- Threshold 1: The Big Bang
- Activity: This Threshold Today
- Questions About the Big Bang
- Quiz: The Big Bang
This activity, which you’ll see throughout the course, presents the driving question for the unit. The driving question exists to help you really focus on the big idea of the unit, and to help connect all the knowledge you are acquiring. You’ll revisit the driving question twice in every unit.
Download the Driving Question Notebook Worksheet for Unit 2. Respond to the unit driving question: How and why do individuals change their minds? in the first column of your worksheet. You’ll have to use prior knowledge and use logic to answer it the first time since this is the start of the unit. By the end of the unit when you answer the driving question again, you’ll have a lot more to contribute.
Want to join the conversation?
- The Big Bang Theory is wrong(2 votes)
- I suddenly thought of something! Gravity speeds up time, so time probably goes much faster during the start of the Big Bang as it is very dense!(1 vote)