Big History Project
- WATCH: How Did The First Humans Live?
- READ: Gallery — How Did the First Humans Live?
- READ: Foraging
- WATCH: From Foraging to Food Shopping
- ACTIVITY: Hunter Gatherer Menu
- WATCH: Why Human Ancestry Matters
- ACTIVITY: Human Migration Patterns
- ACTIVITY: DQ Notebook
- Quiz: How Did the First Humans Live?
WATCH: From Foraging to Food Shopping
What was it like for hunter-gathers? What were their favorite foods that they would go the extra mile to get their hands on? How are decisions like that different from the decisions we make today? Created by Big History Project.
Want to join the conversation?
- Does this mean we have to blame our ancestors for liking sweet treats?(9 votes)
- How come to our ancestors like sweets? Did we follow them?(2 votes)
- how do hurters track animals?
Do hurters sell their food when they hunt for the village?(1 vote)