Here's a list of definitions introduced during this lesson.
- Feedback: the information or critique given by those listening to the pitch
- Pitching: sharing of storyboards to other artists to portray characters, important story points, and emotions in order to get feedback to improve a story
- Story Reel: a rough draft of the film in video form that includes storyboards, added recorded dialogue, sound effects, and music
Want to join the conversation?
- my teacher said that this talks about computer animation but all its talking about is your life stories and movies. why?(9 votes)
- because it talks about computer animation later on. trust me! it gets complicated. but dont worry! just stick with it and youll get there(13 votes)
- hi. I think I would like to be a story art. but I have a problem, I am not good with words. I have dyslexia. I always go on google to find a word that I do not know how to spell. but I think that I would love being a storyteller and be a character modeler. can you help me with my spelling and math so I can do Pixar in a box without any problems! thank for reading my question. bye for now(8 votes)
- Maybe if it doesn't get better you could work as a storyboard artist so that all you have to do is draw and not write. :) Just a suggestion.(2 votes)
- Thanks for everyone involved in this course, which was good learning and inspiring experience!(1 vote)