Option A: (fastest) Using video recording on a smartphone (or other camera), record frames from your storyboards while you provide the sound to create something similar to a story reel.
Option B: (advanced) If you want to go to the next level, try using a video editing app for your phone. Take a photo of each storyboard and arrange them in a sequence. A few free and highly rated apps are iMovie for iOS, and Power Director for Android.
Option C: (advanced) If you’d rather work on computer, search for video editing applications that import video, photos and audio files and allow you to arrange them in a sequence.
Part D: Share your work! Upload exported story reels to YouTube or Vimeo and add the hashtag #pixarinabox
Want to join the conversation?
- Has anyone checked others' works with '#pixarinabox' hastag?
I couldn't find on Vimeo any :/(8 votes)
- I have decided to make a movie based on the book a tale dark and Grimm the book is great for slightly older kids. like 10 and up.(5 votes)
- What software shall I use in PC
I don't have a idea please helpppp(4 votes)
- If You want to edit use Movie Maker or Filmora 9 and if you want to recreate Or create your animation on your pc/phone use pencil 2D(1 vote)
- Hi this is Luke and i was wondering if i did a storyreel could i use TTS: text to speech for the storyreel(3 votes)
- Tengo que pensar bien como serán mis historias si voy a desarrollarlas.(3 votes)
- I wonder if "Procreate" would be good?(2 votes)