- Parent quick start guide
- Parent Quick-Start Tips: For Kids Ages 12 and Under
- Parent Quick-Start Tips: For Kids Ages 13+
- Getting Started with Khan Academy Kids
- Webinar: Using Khan Academy and Khan Academy Kids for Distance Learning
- Distance learning survival guide for parents
- Seven tips for setting up a productive learning space at home
- Distance learning FAQ
- Keep Everyone Learning Site
As parents and teachers ourselves, the Khan Academy team knows how concerning the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has been for families and communities. So we want to do everything we can to support you and your family. As such, we’ve put together this guide on Zendesk to help you plan for potential school closures and student absences.
For children ages 2-7, we recommend our free app,Khan Academy Kids.
We also created an FAQ about distance learning to help you prepare.
Want to join the conversation?
- how does a child log in(3 votes)
- Its easy- all you have to do is make a parents account and add a child. After that, you can do text, assign or even monitor them.(1 vote)
- How do you assign lesson. Monitoring them I was able to figure out since as soon as I selected my child it gave me her progress. What she was working on, how long... I was impressed but I noticed she only is working on math and also want to assign other courses so she practices and keeps up in all classes but can’t figure out how to do that. You say it can be done so Please explain how.(2 votes)
- my name salome ukaoma I have 8th student in Nicholas Orem middle school.
my question is:
will the school principal be able to access and see
all teachers know if they are giving the student the right teaching that will(1 vote)