The Help Center is your go-to place to:
- find answers to your questions about Khan Academy;
- learn about our features through how-to guides;
- connect with others in the community through forum discussions; and
- report a bug or issue.
Want to join the conversation?
- How to delete an assigment?
I posted this question and then found the answer. Several of you had the same question. You could not delete a specific assignment because the delete button was grey. This happened because you had not selected an assignment to delete. There is a box all the way to the right of the assignment (I could not see it until I scrolled to the right or zoom out), check the box and then the delete button comes to life.(26 votes)
- Go to your Teacher Dashboard.
Choose one of your classes.
In the left-hand sidebar, go to the Manage page under Assignments.
Select the assignment(s) you'd like to delete by clicking the checkbox.
Click on Delete.(1 vote)
- I am trying to delete some assignments because I assigned too many, but the delete button is greyed out. Please help!(16 votes)
- how to delete a class(7 votes)
- Just want to add to Kerry Long's suggestion because I almost deleted my account, not a former class.
On the teacher dashboard, "settings" is in the left hand margin near the bottom. After you click settings, "delete a class" is written in red at the bottom of the main screen.
Do not go to "settings" under your name in the right hand corner of the header next to "donate" or you will find "delete your account."(2 votes)
- how do I delete a class from last year?(6 votes)
- I can't see the reply because it's been loading for ten minutes?
maybe a glitch? How do you delete a class?(3 votes)
- I have students whose work (assignments) show complete on their screen, but when I pull up the scores they show as incomplete. How can I fix that error?(5 votes)
- How do I delete a student?(2 votes)
- I figured it out...go to the class where the student you want deleted is. Go to student list. Click on the box to the far right of the student's name. Choose "Remove student from class" (I think that's what it said...something like that anyway) from the dropdown menu. A prompt to verify you really want them deleted pops up in the middle of the screen. You choose "Yes" and the student is deleted from that class.(5 votes)