Whole numbers in expanded form review
Review writing whole numbers in expanded form, and try some practice problems.
Expanded form is a way to write a number by adding the value of its digits.
We can use a place value chart to think of the value of a number's digits.
Let's write in expanded form.
in expanded form is .
Want to learn more about expanded form? Check out this video.
What is in standard form?
Want to try more problems like this? Check out this exercise.
Want to join the conversation?
- what if you know how to do that kind of problem solving, and want to skip the video, but it's an assignment, can you make a button so it makes your assignment done?(141 votes)
- yea i want two chances because you get it wrong you could get the right answer without getting a gray(91 votes)
- Hi my name is karma allison and some of this work is hard and when i get it right it said i get it wrong so i am asking you for help(42 votes)
- here is some help look what the questing is telling you then write it on paper(:(19 votes)
- does evryone like math as much as i do?(51 votes)
- it would not not go to the next question?(30 votes)
- you dont make sense(8 votes)
- do videos get u more points then assments(38 votes)
- this is not right that we have to do this(27 votes)
- I know I mean we already know how to read these numbers, so we don't need this.(6 votes)
- how come i am bad at math but my teacher thinks i"m good at it for some reason(13 votes)
- because she thinks you are grat(13 votes)
- Why did I take this tho(20 votes)
- I don't know, but I understand where you are coming from I mean Why do we need to know this stuff?(6 votes)
- Hi I love this math website(16 votes)