A visual and musical expression of mathematical symmetry groups. The transformations done to the video are equivalent to the transformations done to the notes. These type of repeating patterns are called frieze patterns. A couple wallpaper groups are also represented. Created by Vi Hart.
Want to join the conversation?
- Do you use your voice to make the song(23 votes)
- is this real music from a voice or anamatied(3 votes)
- how does she not laugh while doing this?
i can't even say it aloud myself(4 votes)
- how were her hands able to change color(2 votes)
- Doesn't this sound strangely sound like any opera you have never heard? Or something that you have, it just stirs something from within.(2 votes)
- YAH! cfvgbhjk2sed5r6ty
Loop. Loop-a-doop-a-loop-a-doop-a-loop-a-doop-a-loop. Loop-a-doop-a-doop-a-doop-a-doop-a-doop-a-doop. Loop-a-doop-a-loop-a-doop-a-loop-a-doop-a-loop-a-doop-a-loop-a-doop-a-loop. Loop-a-doop-a-loop. Loop-a-doop-a-loop. Loop-a-di-loop-a-di-loop-a-di-loop-a-di- loop-a-di-loop-a-di-loop-a-di-loop-a-di- loop-a-di-loop-a-di-loop-a-di-loop-a-di- loop-a-di-loop-a-di-loop-a-di-loop-a-di-doop. Loop-a-di-doop-a-di-loop-a-di-doop-a-di- -