Basic construction to get started. Created by Brit Cruise.
Want to join the conversation?
- That's it? that's all there is to putting this together?(3 votes)
- how to make quadcopter by ardiuno ? i need all information?and program and part list and construction? you will be the great person when you give information?(3 votes)
- Hello Sandeep,
There are many things you need to understand before you can construct your own Arduino based (presumably autonomous) quad-copter.
Here are some recommendations:
1) Find a mentor to help you learn electronics. See if your community has maker spaces. Ask if your schools has club.
2) Purchase an Arduino kit and learn how to program. There are many websites to help you including https://www.arduino.cc/ , Instructables, Adafruit, and Sparkfun.
3) Purchase a quadcopter kit and learn how to fly. Learn how the individual pieces work together as a system.
4) Construct a proportional Integral Derivative (PID) control system. A thermal control system using the Arduino as the “brain” is a good place to start.
5) When you have a working control system and know how to fly you can start to replace parts on your quad with Arduino pieces of your own design.
Know that this will take years of work. But I promise you never be as happy as the day you have a working PID control system – you will remember it for the rest of your life.
- Where can i get these equipments.(2 votes)
- You can get it from a Lego store(very rarely) or buy it online.You can type Lego mindstorms NXT to search it. But, I recommend you a EV3 because it is a more advanced robot.(1 vote)
I have a constructed a two wheeled lego robot and I wanted to create a PID controller for it through matlab and simulink.Can you please help me out guys?(2 votes)
- how do you build the rest of the bot?(1 vote)
- That is pretty much it, except putting the ultrasonic sensor on to the robot, then programming it.(1 vote)
(chill electronic music)