Class 12 Physics (India)
- Nuclear size and density
- Mass defect and binding energy
- Nuclear stability and nuclear equations
- Binding energy graph
- Types of decay
- Writing nuclear equations for alpha, beta, and gamma decay
- When does each type of decay occur?
- Nuclear binding energy and binding energy per nucleon
- Identifying the type of decay
- Predicting products and reactants in nuclear reactions
- Radioactive decay types article
Nuclear size and density
Let's derive an expression for the nuclear radius and calculate a numerical value for the density of a nucleus! Created by Vibhor Pandey.