Class 12 Physics (India)
- Nuclear size and density
- Mass defect and binding energy
- Nuclear stability and nuclear equations
- Binding energy graph
- Types of decay
- Writing nuclear equations for alpha, beta, and gamma decay
- When does each type of decay occur?
- Nuclear binding energy and binding energy per nucleon
- Identifying the type of decay
- Predicting products and reactants in nuclear reactions
- Radioactive decay types article
When does each type of decay occur?
Unstable nuclei can undergo alpha, beta or gamma decay. In this video, we explore when alpha and beta decay occur. Created by Vibhor Pandey.