Many women have played a huge role in history, persevering despite difficult circumstances. These women have gone on to become inspiring examples. In this unit, we’ll be learning about some women who have changed the world in big and small ways. We’ll learn what they accomplished, how they accomplished it, and how their work has made a difference to the world. How can learning about their experiences help us achieve our own dreams?
In this unit, you will:
- Learn about women who have influenced the world
- Read their writing
- See how we can follow their example
- Watching videos to help you understand what good readers and writers do
- Reading and answering questions about literary and informational texts
- Learning new academic words
In order to answer the essential question: What can we learn from women who broke down barriers?
Want to join the conversation?
- were some women scared of doing this? but in the end, they did it(27 votes)
- Were woman discouraged when men where given more rights and were known as stronger/more important than woman?(7 votes)
- it can help us with our dreams because we want to achive certain things for that we are gonna need hard work dedication etc and some other assets if you don't work for it it wont happen these woman broke down the barrier even tho it was diffcult but she did it through time(8 votes)
- Us girls and women can be scared but sometimes we can also try again because us women and girls should always get back up after being scared.(6 votes)
- Why did men get more rights than women?(2 votes)
- The prevailing theory is that early human societies were more egalitarian, giving men and women equal rights. However, with the advent of agriculture, things changed. Working in the fields was more labor-intensive, so the task was given to males, who are stronger. Because of this, women were regarded as less important to the survival of the society and were gradually made to be second-class.(3 votes)
- did the women get scared of doing this, but got pushed by someone to do it so in the end they just did it?(2 votes)
- I don't have a question computer with a white screen and words and some more words in the quesiton box with a question and that says Readin Languae Arts 7th grade reading & vocabulary (beta) Trailblazing Women Building knowledge.(2 votes)