Will the power of two magnets stuck together increase the overall force? Why? Created by Brit Cruise.
Want to join the conversation?
- At0:25, does the intensity with which the compass is pulled off course with decrease with each added magnet, or is it a constant rate?(1 vote)
- Why are 2 magnets stronger than 1?(1 vote)
- I would think the magnetc field increases because now you have more dipoles aligned in the same direction, so they have a bigger effect on another magnet(1 vote)
- What would happen if you stick together two magnets like this:
north pole - south pole
south pole- north pole(1 vote)
- How does the magnetic field change when you add more magnets? Does it get stronger? Like would we draw the magnetic field lines closer to each other?(1 vote)
[This video contains no audio narrations.]